Video Corner

Monday, September 21, 2009

trying :D


annyeonghaseo~
huwaa, at last i can update it :D
i wanna post about my edited pics :D
i edited it a lot xD hehe i really love all of them! *hehe
all are really kawaii and make me wanna hug them xD huwaa~
take a look friend :D quite simple but i hope u like it :D
hehe, tell me ur suggestion if u feel there is something wrong with them :D



kawaii love <3



my favourite xD - kawaii ice cream =3



doughnut! xD


hehe, and i wanna tell u my other blog :D
actually, i start blogging with this site, but i dunno why i am more active in my other blog than this one ==;; hehe but i will keep update both of them :D
u can take a look soon :D i also take the banner :D

click here :D

then then then, here are some photos of amber- f(x) birthday :D
you can see in amber's me2day :)







well, try to visit aff(x)tion forums :D that's all for today, kamsahamnida for all visitors and have nice day ya :D *one more holiday left T__T

2 komentar on "trying :D"

Emily on September 22, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

wah~ >_< so kawaii ne

super duper cute

makes me so hungry

Dwitia Iswari on September 23, 2009 at 2:24 AM said...

thx a lot emily! xD

 

♥ Korea Addiction ♥ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez