Video Corner

Saturday, October 3, 2009

bad day!


well friends,,
today i try to change my template because there is a little problem with my old template, i can't edit it, it can't work well :(

so i search new one and use it,
but, it is still can't work!! arghh!! i gonna to use my old once more, i think that maybe it will work as my first time use it. But, poor me, it is still can't work,
i change my template again and this is the 5th time. wew~ get tired :( sorry, there is no cbox for a while, i am so sorry for all visitors, and for the tag, i will reply it soon :D thx a lot if u wanna understand, beside that i have to study for my final exam, wish me good day, friends :D

kamsahamnida and have a nice day :D

1 komentar on "bad day!"

Emily on October 19, 2009 at 7:41 PM said...

awww...its ok

no matter what your template is i still luv your blog no matter what!!

i understand how u feel *sigh* i hate exams... but just wanted to say good luck to you in school and on your exam!

your blog is the best about Korea stuff blog :)

hope to hear from u soon

 

♥ Korea Addiction ♥ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez